DoppstadtCERON Type 206 Stationary
The DW 206 CERON embraces the low-speed principle. 14 wear-resistant steel teeth on a 2 m long an 0.6 m wide roller tear the incoming material through the shredding comb. The comb opens automatically when large and unshreddable contaminants block passage, thus avoiding untimely wear and tear of the machine’s key components. All wear parts can be replaced quickly and easily
The stationary shredders of the DW series stand out for high troughput and the lumpy structure of the finished goods.
Thanks to a variety of connections in the feeding and discharge area the machine easily adjusts to specific conditions concerning plant design and working environment. In the true sense of the word, this makes the DW 206 CERON always a partner that fits.
The machine is driven directly by DC current or AC motors. By means of individual speed regulation the DW 206 CERON always meets the process requirements. The large protection doors and flaps enable maintenance from the outside of the machine.
Since the shredding tools of the mobile DW solutions can be used with the stationary variants as well, the DW 206 CERON is the one to beat when it comes down to flexibility, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
The shredders of the DW series process waste wood, logs, roots, green waste, biowaste, garbage, bulky and industrial waste, mixed construction waste and much more. The DW shredders are suitable for all task in the areas of mechanical-biological recycling, biomass, surrogate fuels, and demolition of disposal sites.
- Universally applicable – shredding of various materials
- Versatile for use thanks to a great setup variety, a wide range of tooth shapes, drive gear systems, stands or lower belt conveyors
- Low power consumption by way of direct motor drive and rectifier
- Solid machine chassis guarantees long life time
- Service and maintenance-friendly thanks to the comb flap gate enabling a direct access to the shredding tools. The shredding roller can be driven in inching operation thus facilitating the tool change.
- Customizable for many different installations both new and existing
|Total weight (kg)||28000|
|Motor power (kW / PS)||210 / 285|
|Installed power (kW)||245|
|Engine type||2 DC-Motor|
|Motor power (kW / PS)||315 / 430|
|Engine type 3 DC-motor|
|Motor power (kW / PS)||380 / 516|
|Number of rollers||1|
|Roller Length (mm)||2000|
|Roller Diameter (mm)||600|
|Number of roller teeth||depending on the equipment|