DoppstadtAK 640 L VE Stationary
Measuring almost 11 m in length, the AK 640 L VE easily identifies itself as the big brother of the AK 640 VE. Looking sidelong at the machine, what immediately catches one’s eye is the wide infeed area which allows for receiveing large quantities of material at once.
The AK 640 L VE uses the same well-tried grinding technology by Doppstadt as the AK 640 VE. The flail drum measures 1.75 m in width, 1.1 m in diameter. The flails swing freely in all directions and automatically evade oversized contaminants, thereby significantly reducing mechanical wear. Mounted in overlapping rows the flails also ensure better grinding results, and the scraper floor construction with its 32 bars allows for fast, hassle-free material transport. The electrical motor is powered individually by a load-dependent control unit, which makes a significant contribution to the overall efficiency and operational economics of the machine,
On every account, the AK 640 L VE is the perfect stationary grinding solution to meet the requirements of recycling plants and compost works when processing bio waste, bio mass, green waste, old growth and other materials in large quantities at high throughput rates.
In addition to the standard configuration a large selection of supplementary equipment is available, e.g. lower discharge conveyor, hopper extension and much more, further consolidating the position of the AK 640 L VE as the yardstick for stationary grinding technology.
The stationary grinder AK 640 L VE can be used to grind biowaste and green waste in composting plants, for different qualities of wood in waste wood processing plants, in biomass processing plants and for various grinding tasks in the field of recycling.
- Main drive, scraper floor and feed-in drum are precisely coordinated and controlled by frequency converter thus ensuring an optimal utilization of the machine and a continuous material infeed by direct, electric load-sensing of the drive units.
- Flail rows topologically overlap for a better grinding result
- Free swinging flails, retracting in case of contaminants
- Quick-changing system for the baskets
- Optimized safety system with sensor-less standstill monitoring
- Easy transport, because the machine is delivered ready assembled with base frame and discharge conveyor in one.
- Quick mounting and commissioning thanks to BUS control. Therefore reduction of the required cable routing.
|Total weight (kg)||Approx. 28000|
|Transport width (mm)||2626|
|Transport height (mm)||2932|
|Transport length (mm)||10941|
|Engine type||AC-motor frequency driven|
|Motor power (kW / PS)||450 / 611|
|Installed power (kW)||470|
|Belt speed (m/s)||0,5|
|Loading height (mm)||3046 using a 900 mm steel framework|
|Number of Flail teeth||36|
|Loading width (mm)||5711|
|Loading height (mm)||3046|