DoppstadtDW 2060 E Stationary
Rotating at a modest 23 rpm, the impressive 2 m wide roller of the DW 2060 nevertheless commands all attention. Slow speed is where the 14 roller and 15 comb teeth come into their own and pull all material relentlessly through the shredding comb.
The comb opens automatically when large and unshreddable contaminants block passage, thus avoiding untimely wear and tear of the machine’s key components. The rear conveyor can be folded out hydraulically, and magnets are optionally available for iron separation.
Given the impressive power of the DW 2060, the noise level while working remains very low, and the machine is particularly easy to clean. You can access engine and aggregates conveniently from either side, and changing wear parts is just a matter of minutes. A multifunctional display shows alle relevant machine data and enables easy operation of the DW 2060. An optional remote control is also available.
Being the entry level solution of the legendary DW model family the DW 2060 has no reason whatsoever to hide its light under a bushel. It rather has all what it takes to tackle even the most demanding shredding tasks.
The shredders of the DW series process waste wood, logs, roots, green waste, biowaste, garbage, bulky and industrial waste and much more. The DW shredders are suitable for all task in the areas of mechanical-biological recycling, biomass, surrogate fuels, and demolition of disposal sites.
- The DW 2060 E is universal applicable in shredding of various materials and he is providing the flexibility of larger DW models in confined space.
- Versatile for use thanks to a great setup variety, a wide range of tooth shapes, drive gear systems, stands or lower belt conveyors
- New drive technology with rotary current motor and frequency converter. Less laborious maintenance compared to the previous model.
- Very good speed-torque behaviour, because the torque is increased under load and in case of speed drop (comparable with a Vario gearbox from the Inventhor series).
- Even suited for very dusty environments because the rotary current motor is resistant to dust.
- Automatic reversing of the shredding roller in case of overload. The machine reverses automatically and then changes to forward running again.
- Solid machine chassis guarantees long life time
- Customizable for many different installations both new and existing
|Total weight (kg)||16000|
|Transport width (mm)||2125|
|Transport height (mm)||2450|
|Transport length (mm)||6640|
|Engine type||AC Motor|
|Motor power (kW / PS)||132 / 180|
|Engine type||2 AC Motor|
|Motor power (kW / PS)||160 / 218|
|Length (mm)||3200 or 6300|
|Number of rollers||1|
|Roller Length (mm)||2000|
|Roller Diameter (mm)||600|
|Roller Speed (min-1)||23|
|Number of roller teeth||14|