Showing off a compact screening deck the stationary SPLITTER UNIT is the perfect solution for almost all types of material.
Depending on the specific nature of the material intake (commercial/domestic waste, scrap metal, slag, old growth, mixed construction waste) the expertly designed screendeck makes for constantly high throughput.
Designed as a pre-separation system the SPLITTER UNIT works best in the initial stages of the process chain.
As is the case with all SPLITTER variants, the SPLITTER UNIT offers a great variety of adjustment possibilities for the screening deck and is characterized by its clog-free operation and effective wrapping protection.
Like all machines belonging to this DOPPSTADT series the stationary SPLITTER UNIT can easily cope with a variety of materials. It is perfectly suited for commercial and industrial waste, wood, and green waste. For special applications the machine can be adapted to process scrap metal and slag as well.
- Separation of less readily screenable material, including adjustment of screen gap
- Almost clog-free operation thanks to self-cleaning process
- Low maintenance costs due to robust, simple set-up
- Quick and easy exchange of screening deck modules serving a varietly of applications
- Screening deck available in different lengths: 3,000, 4,000 and 6,000 mm
|Total weight (kg)||9400|
|Transport width (mm)||2900|
|Transport height (mm)||1500|
|Transport length (mm)||9600|
|Motor power (kW / PS)||22 / 29,9|
|LOWER SCREENING DECK|