DoppstadtSM 518 Plus
To the benefit of environmental protection every mid-size recycling plant should be required by law to operate an SM 518 Plus. This is because there's hardly another screening machine that deals so effortlessly with consumer/industrial/construction waste, compost, bark, wood chips, earths, etc. and produces up to five fractions of top-quality finished goods in a single process.
Depending on what you need you can operate the SM 518 Plus as either trommel or star screening machine. To change the configuration it merely takes some 45 minutes – a priceless advantage particularly for service providers facing screening tasks of great variety.
If you're supposed to screen 300 m³ of compost at 10 mm employing a screening trommel followed by 500 m³ of wood chips at 40 mm with the help of the star screen – don't even start asking yourself how to cope with it all during your lifetime.
By default, the SM 518 Plus is configured for two-fraction screening. However, the machine can produce up to five fractions in a single process with the help of the large particles separation unit, the air classifier and magnets, all available separately.
• Load sensing feeding technology that guarantees the optimum utilization of the large screening surface.
• Easy maintenance thanks both to the big side doors, the extractable engine and the central greasing point.
• Direct drive through a very robust pinion that guarantees the maximum safety for the operator and an easy and quick trommel replacement.
• Ready to use in a while.
• Rotating brush with hydraulic translation system for a better cleaning of the trommel surface.
• Usable also by the remote control (optional).
|SM 518 Plus|
|Engine||Diesel-Hydraulic||Deutz TCD 2.9 L4 Euromot Tier 4i|
|power||55 kW at 2.200 rpm|
|Transport dimensions||Length / Width / Height||11.000 / 2.550 / 4.000 mm|
*Available also in electro-hydraulic drive version with 30 kW power installed