DoppstadtDH 910 K**
Cost-effective chip production…
... is easy for the DOPPSTADT DH 910 K that gives you the chance to process forestry materials such as logs (max. diameter 900 mm for soft wood and 680 mm for hard wood) into quality materials of certain chip size.
• All-terrain 2-speed tracklaying chassis (also operated by remote control).
• Radiator equipped with reversible cooling fan for self-cleaning.
• Easily accessible thanks to the large protective doors.
• The whole superstructure of the machine is slewable on the trailer chassis by 270°.
• Short set-up times thanks to the hydraulically folding and swivel discharge arm.
• The chipping blades can easily be adjusted from the outside of the machine.
• Integrated impeller blower with cast range adjustment.
• Multi-function display for easy machine operation (also via remote control).
|DH 910 K|
|Total weight||a pprox. 30,000 kg|
|Engine||diesel engine||Mercedes-Benz OM 502 LA|
|power||450 kW (612 HP) at 2,000 rpm|
|Transportation size||L / Width / H||8,680 / 3,000 / 3,400 mm|