DoppstadtAK 540 VE Stationary
Effective workload distribution to achieve optimal performance: This is what the AK 540 VE reliably delivers, since all drive units (main, scraper floor and feed roll) are governed by a frequency converter to provide exactly the amount of engine performance required for the processing of different workloads.
The concept of the grinding tools is another prime example for the efficiency of this stationary machine. The flail drum hosts 36 free-swinging flails, which do not only crush the incoming material thoroughly, but are also capable of effectively evading oversized contaminants, thus reducing their own liability for wear significantly.
When it comes to user-friendliness, it’s also very hard to find fault with the AK 540 VE. Machine, chassis and discharge conveyor are delivered in one piece and may be easily transported to the respective site of operation.
The unique quick-change system for the grinding basket is another feature on the plus side. Different baskets may be easily applied to always ensure the required grain size of the final product.
There are many more arguments in favor of the AK 540 VE than we can put on this page – but since nothing beats hands-on experience, we strongly recommend that you come and see for youself!
The stationary grinder AK 540 VE can be used to grind biowaste and green waste in composting plants, for different qualities of wood in waste wood processing plants, in biomass processing plants and for various grinding tasks in the field of recycling.
- Main drive, scraper floor and feed-in drum are precisely coordinated and controlled by frequency converter thus ensuring an optimal utilization of the machine and a continuous material infeed by direct, electric load-sensing of the drive units.
- Flail rows topologically overlap for a better grinding result
- Free swinging flails, retracting in case of contaminants
- Quick-changing system for the baskets
- Optimized safety system with sensor-less standstill monitoring
- Easy transport, because the machine is delivered ready assembled with base frame and discharge conveyor in one.
- Quick mounting and commissioning thanks to BUS control. Therefore reduction of the required cable routing.
|Total weight (kg)||Approx. 22000|
|Transport width (mm)||2626|
|Transport height (mm)||2932|
|Transport length (mm)||7883|
|Engine type||AC-motor frequency driven|
|Motor power (kW / PS)||315 / 430|
|Installed power (kW)||335|
|Belt speed (m/s)||0,5|
|Loading height (mm)||3.046 using a 900 mm steel framework|
|Number of Flail teeth||36|