DoppstadtAK 635 K EcoPower Crawler
First some good news for all neighbouring residents: the AK 635 K EcoPower is a powerful grinding machine, but a very quiet one you almost wouldn’t notice. This is because the electronically controlled engine operates at an exceptionally low noise level and stands out for very moderate fuel consumption. It also has a particularly high torque which ensures maximum cost effectiveness in the long run.
With all this the stage is set for a grinding solution that happily embraces all kinds and sizes of green, yard, and wood waste. The AK 635 K EcoPower comes with a 4 m feeding hopper and a 7 m long discharge conveyor, to which an overband magnet can be attached for easy detection of ferruginous pieces of waste.
A 2.5 t (5,512 lb) flail drum constitutes the core of the system. It rotates at an impressive rate of ca. 1,000 rpm and employs 36 free-swinging flails.
Thanks to a variety of supplementary equipment and the patented load-sensitive material feed with its replaceable grinding system, the machine is ready for another grinding task in just about 15 minutes.
Versatility, performance, economy: with the AK 635 K EcoPower you are always at the helm of innovative waste processing!
The universal grinders of the Doppstadt AK series process green waste, yard waste, biowaste, pre-shredded logs and roots, waste wood and wooden pallets. For special applications, the AK grinders can be combined with other Doppstadt products, such as shredders or screening machines.
- Easy one-man operation (remote control of all main functions), themachine can be moved easy via tracklaying chassis, high off-roadmobility
- continuous grinding with maximum performance by means of loadsensing material in-feed
- contaminant resistant thanks to free-swinging flails
- large protection doors on either side and centralized lubrication pointsfor easy maintenance and short set-up time
- 8 m long rear discharge conveyor belt with 5 m drop height by default- and an anti-magnetic centerpiece included in rear discharge conveyor belt
- separate power unit for feeder
- free-swinging flails of the flail drum (gyrating mass appr. 2,5 t (5,512 lb)are provided with easily individual replaceable flail tips that can beadjusted to the materials to be grinded (e.g. hard metal, armoured tips)
- replaceable grinding basket*, the mesh size (30 - 400 mm / 1.2 -15.75'') determines the material grain size, *option
|Total weight (kg)||32500|
|Transport width (mm)||3000|
|Transport height (mm)||3390|
|Transport length (mm)||10170|
|Engine type||diesel engine|
|Make||MTU 6R 1500|
|Exhaust level||EUROMOT III A / IV / Tier IV final|
|Motor power (kW / PS)||460 / 625|
|Fuel tank (l)||750|
|Torque (Nm)||2900 Nm at 1300 rpm|
|Belt speed (m/s)||2|
|Speed (min-1)||970-1140 rpm (dep. on engine speed)|
|Number of Flail teeth||36|
|Loading width (mm)||3500|
|Loading height (mm)||2220|