DoppstadtSELECTOR 400 Stationary
Commercial waste, bulky waste, construction waste...In an ideal world, the various components of those material streams do not get in each other’s way. Since the real world is far from ideal, the materials tend to be heavily intertwined or stuck together, making separation a rather difficult endeavor in any case.
Facing this challenge might cause other technology to ground arms – or the Selector 400 by Doppstadt to get out the best of itself. The compact machine construction is the perfect match for resistance-intense separation tasks. The robust tools do not offer any weak points for getting intertwined with sticky materials, and since there is no electronics involved, the machine’s vulnerability to wearout and malfuctioning is greatly reduced.
The spiral shafts are the powerhouse of the Selector 400 which includes up to eight shafts, depending on configuration. They ensure thorough and accurate removal of unshapely and unwieldy contaminants during the initial separation stage. The spiral shaft screening deck consists of two modules, each 2x2 m in size.
Flexibility is the magic word related to the Selector 400. The machine can be powered through the additional hydraulical connection included in the DW series or suitable third-party machines. A separate hydraulic power unit can also be used.
What is left to be said? Its compact construction and high throughput rates make the Selector 400 the perfect separation solution for challenging material streams. Nuff said.
The spiral shaft technology (SWS) provides the perfect separation method for input materials which are particularly difficult to screen. It effectively reduces the amount of contaminants during the first separation stage and can be used for the processing of commercial waste, mixed construction waste, domestic/biowaste, old growth timber, compost (coarse separation), etc.
- Trouble-free processing of barely screenable material streams prone to intertwining and wear-inducing
- Application of the additional hydraulical connection included in the Doppstadt products/suitable third-party systems (min. 70 l/min. at 250 bar) or a separate hydraulic power unit
- Hook lift mobile construction, compact transport dimensions, requires little set-up time
- Basic, robust construction, no electronical systems included, low-wear technology for maximum process reliability
- Low energy consumption and minimum operating costs
- Also applicable for very inhomogeneous material mixes without pre-shredding. Requires the controlled material intake via acceleration conveyor though
- Active, clogging-free screen gaps, ensure constantly high screening quality
|Total weight (kg)||ca. 7000|
|Length (mm)||ca. 8700|
|Width (mm)||ca. 2750|
|Height (mm)||ca. 4500|
|Transport width (mm)||2550|
|Transport height (mm)||2550|
|Transport length (mm)||6700|
|Make||Powered by additional hydraulic connection of a pre-shredder (min. 70 l/min. at 250 bar) or optionally via separate hydraulic power unit|