Doppstadt’s largest stationary screening machine weighs just under 30 m. tons and provides an impressive screening area of 95.8 m2. In spite of those figures, it runs incredibly quietly as a result of the large, coated rollers.
The screening drum of the SST 1525 has a diameter of 2.5 m, and with a length of approx. 2 x 7 m it provides a screening area of approx. 95.8 m2. The patented material infeed that is controlled in line with machine loading ensures that this expansive screening area is optimally utilized.
To cater to the different areas of use, Doppstadt offers a variety of different mesh sizes to choose from for the screening drum. The machine may also be combined, e.g., with air separators or shredders from Doppstadt. This enables it to deliver consistently good results when screening compost, soils, light-weight building rubble, household waste, commercial waste, plastic, glass, paper, wood, biomass, sand, gravel, scrap or slag.
The screw is positioned internally, permitting a horizontal installation of the machine. The drive system or power transmission is realized using four drive units, which ensure a safe and quiet operation at all times in conjunction with the corresponding drum surface running on Vulkolan rollers.
- Landfill mining
- Waste wood processing Composting
- Commercial waste recycling
- Refuse derived fuel processing
- Construction waste
- Compost screen overflow
- Great accessibility due to large safety doors
- Very rugged frame constructed of thick-walled section tubes
- Speed-regulated direct drive with standard geared motors facilitates optimum adaptation of process and adjustment of screening quality
- Increased screening performance thanks to guided material handling in the screening drum
- Horizontal installation of machine saves space for plant projects
- Short set-up times and long service life
|Total weight (kg)||29500|
|Marke||Spur Gear Motor|
|Motor power (kW/PS)||4 x 15/4 x 20|
|Installed power (kW)||4 x 15|
|Length (mm)||2 x 7000|
|Mesh size (mm)||selectable, 3 - 150 mm|
|Drum wall thickness (mm)||selectable|
|Drum speed (min-1)||6-15|
|Screening area (m²)||95,8|