DoppstadtSM 620 A
When it comes to large volumes of material, you need a reliable screening machine with a large screen surface. The SM 620 A lives up to that demand – and even stands out with its exchangeable screening drums for maximum flexibility.
A drum diameter of 2 m, a length of 6 m and a large screen surface of 30.2 m2 that is optimally utilized thanks to the patented material infeed that is controlled in line with machine loading: The SM 620 A is predestined for handling a wide range of separation requirements with large volumes of material. A variety of mesh sizes can be selected for the screening drums in order to cater to diverse areas of use. Additional equipment options and the ability to combine with air separators or shredders from Doppstadt ensure the best possible results when screening, e.g., compost, soils, light-weight building rubble, household waste, commercial waste, plastics, glass, paper, wood, biomass, sand, gravel, scrap or slag.
The screw is positioned internally, permitting a horizontal installation of the machine. Power is effectively and mechanically transferred by the direct sprocket wheel drive with geared motors to the screening drum’s body.
The screening drums of the SM 620 A are identical to those used in our mobile machines and are thus interchangeable. The wide range of screening drums ensures maximum flexibility and optimum adaptability to material requirements, particularly for continuous operation requirements.
- Waste wood processing
- Landfill mining Composting
- Commercial waste recycling
- Refuse derived fuel processing
- Construction waste
- Compost screen overflow
- Good accessibility thanks to open construction
- Very rugged frame constructed of special section tubes
- Speed-regulated direct drive with standard geared motor facilitates optimum adaptation of process and adjustment of screening quality
- Increased screening performance thanks to guided material handling in the screening drum
- Usable with screening drums from Doppstadt’s mobile series
|Total weight (kg)||5200|
|Marke||Spur Gear Motor|
|Motor power (kW/PS)||15/20|
|Installed power (kW)||15|
|Mesh size (mm)||selectable, 3 - 150 mm|
|Drum wall thickness (mm)||selectable|
|Drum speed (min-1)||10-20|
|Screening area (m²)||30,2|