DoppstadtSM 620 Plus
A feeding volume of 5 m³, a feeding width of 3,78 m – a quick look at the feeding hopper of the SM 620 Plus alone makes your mouth water, even more so if you take the workloads of big recycling plants into consideration.
Therefore it goes without saying that this 2-axle-trailer in bright orange can handle all sorts of material in large quantities, be it domestic and construction waste or compost, bark, wood chips, earths and many more.
Replacing the popular SM 620 Profi, the SM 620 Plus operates as either trommel or star screening machine. To change the configuration it merely takes some 45 minutes, which makes even the most demanding tasks pretty run-of-the-mill, such as the trommel-screening of 500 m³ of compost at 10 mm followed by 800 m³ of wood chips at 40 mm employing the star screen.
By default, the SM 620 Plus is configured for two-fraction screening. However, the machine can produce up to three fractions in a single process with addition of a coarse grating, available separately.
• Load sensing feeding technology that guarantees the optimum utilization of the large screening surface
• Easy maintenance thanks both to the big side doors, the extractable engine and the central greasing point
• Direct drive through a very robust pinion that guarantees the maximum safety for the operator and an easy and quick trommel replacement
• Ready to use in a while
• Rotating brush with hydraulic translation system for a better cleaning of the trommel surface
• Usable also by the remote control (optional)
|SM 620 Plus|
|Engine||Diesel-hydraulic||Deutz TCD 3.6 L4 Euromot Tier 4i|
|power||85 kW at 2.000 rpm|
|Transport dimensions||Length / Width / Height||11.900 / 2.550 / 4.000 mm|
*Available also in electro-hydraulic drive version with 55 kW power installed