Doppstadt518 FLEX Mobile
The 518 FLEX by Doppstadt is your access point to state-of-the-art screen technology. Your financial department is most likely to applaud your decision in favor of the entry level machine in modular construction, since the price-performance ratio has yet to find its peer in the market.
While elsewhere „lower priced“ translates into „stripped down“, the 518 FLEX is by no means the light version of a full-fledged solution. It provides all functionality required for demanding, intensive screen processes, packed into a compact, robust machine which can be easily transported on a flatbed truck and shipped around the world in a standard 40’’-High-Cube maritime container.
The 518 FLEX offers maximum flexibility and can be equipped with all standard screen drums available for the SM series. The machine is the perfect solution for smaller companies and recycling plants working with tight schedules for the processing of many different kinds of material. The drum bearing and drum drive used in the SM 518 are also applicable with this machine.
Providing a generous 4 m3 hopper volume - equalling the small hopper of the SM 518 - the 518 FLEX effortlessly separates compost, green waste,old growth, sand, gravel, and many other materials. The discharge conveyor for coarse grain may be applied to both the left and right side of the machine, offering unlimited agilty and flexibility for adjusting the machine setup to the surrounding conditions.
No halfhearted compromise, but full screening power at a very attractive pricing: the 518 FLEX by Doppstadt is just that.
Like all Doppstadt SM machines the 518 FLEX happily accepts waste and raw materials of all types for screening. It is equally suitable for compost, earths, light construction waste, wood, biomass, sand, and gravel.
- Quick-change system for screen drum, its modular construction allows for the use of the reliable screen drums as applied in the other SM 518 screen solutions.
- Large 4 m3 feed hopper, only 2.8 m loading height
- Exchangeable rear conveyor for righ- or left- or longitudal-sided material discharge
- Center-based operational concept for easy handling: sparse electrical and manual set-up options for speed of conveyor belt, conveyor base and screen drum
- Comfortable, service-friendly access to machine components
- Diesel or electrohydraulic drive option available
- The modular construction facilitates stationary operation using support legs or with the 1-axle-based yard chassis an unrestricted mobility, even under challenging surrounding conditions
- No-limits flexibility: transport on flatbed truck or in in a standard 40''-High-Cube maritime container
|Chassis||1-axle yard chassis|
|Total weight (kg)||12000|
|Transport width (mm)||2321|
|Transport height (mm)||2664|
|Transport length (mm)||11805|
|Engine type||diesel hydraulic|
|Make||CAT C 2.2 Powerpack|
|Exhaust level||EUROMOT III A / TIER 4|
|Motor power (kW / PS)||36,3 / 49,4|
|Fuel tank (l)||150|
|Torque (Nm)||140 Nm at 1800 rpm|
|Length (mm)||10000 (Total length incl. lower band)|
|Belt speed (m/s)||1,5|
|DISCHARGE CONVEYOR SIDE|
|Belt speed (m/s)||1,2|
|Mesh size (mm)||3 - 130|
|Mesh type||square, round or comb|
|Drum wall thickness (mm)||6 bis 10|
|Drum speed (min-1)||0-21|
|Screening area (mq)||22,5|