DoppstadtAK 440 VE Stationary
Free-swinging flails combined with a grinding basket. It doesn’t take more than a few words to describe the success formula of the AK 440 VE, of which the sophisticated drive concept is another key component. The power of prime motor is transmitted to the flail drum using a V-belt drive. Scraper floor and feed roll are powered individually via electric motors.
Thus equipped with powerful resources, the AK 440 VE scores with top performance and durability – a distinguishing mark of the entire Doppstadt AK series! On the other hand, reduction is the order of the day for hydraulics which is only used to open and close the fine grinding basket.
By applying different grinding baskets the AK 440 VE produces exactly defined grain sizes. You can change the baskets easily within minutes, which also holds for the flails thanks to a patented fixing system.
The flail tips automatically evade larger contaminants, which makes for significantly less wear and tear in this area.
Overall, maximum flexibility is what the AK 440 VE is about. All grinding tools used with the mobile Doppstadt AK systems may be applied here, too.
You are in search of more quality, versatility and cost efficiency for your stationary grinding requirements? It’s all aboard the AK 440 VE!
The stationary grinder AK 440 VE can be used to grind biowaste and green waste in composting plants, for different qualities of wood in waste wood processing plants, in biomass processing plants and for various grinding tasks in the field of recycling.
- Main drive, scraper floor and feed-in drum are precisely coordinated and controlled by frequency converter thus ensuring an optimal utilization of the machine and a continuous material infeed by direct, electric load-sensing of the drive units.
- Flail rows topologically overlap for a better shredding result
- Free swinging flails, retracting in case of contaminants
- Quick-changing system for the baskets
- Optimized safety system with sensor-less standstill monitoring
- Easy transport, because the machine is delivered ready assembled with base frame and discharge conveyor in one.
- Quick mounting and commissioning thanks to BUS control. Therefore reduction of the required cable routing.
|Total weight (kg)||Approx. 22000|
|Transport width (mm)||2626|
|Transport height (mm)||2932|
|Transport length (mm)||7883|
|Engine type||AC-motor frequency driven|
|Motor power (kW / PS)||250 / 340|
|Installed power (kW)||270|
|Belt speed (m/s)||0,5|
|Loading height (mm)||3.046 using a 900 mm steel framework|
|Number of Flail teeth||36|