The powerful mobile shredder AK 565 is flexible and universally usable and is distinguished by a lowerable rear discharge conveyor, offering improved ease of maintenance. The new engine also complies the latest EU Stage V emissions standards.
Maximum throughput is one of the distinguishing features of this machine. The material is moved by a scraper floor and the infeed roller, which are controlled using an electrohydraulic unit in line with the system’s loading. By doing so, engine output is optimally utilized continually. Scraper floor and infeed roller are powered separately, which in turn improves material intake and equalization.
Another factor ensuring the AK 565’s ability to deliver outstanding performance is the modified main drive, which not only fulfills the latest EU Stage V emissions standards but also provides at the same time a consistently higher torque (plus 140 Nm) over its predecessor. The heart of the machine is its heavy belt-driven flail drum, which rotates 1,000 rpm and is equipped as standard with high-quality “Plus” flail tips.
Doppstadt’s AK 565 can be used universally for a very broad range of materials, e.g. to shred green waste, garden and park waste, bio-waste, pre-shredded tree trunks, roots, waste wood and wood pallets. For particular applications, our AK fine shredders can be optimally combined with other Doppstadt products, e.g. with pre-shredders or screening machines.
The lowerable rear conveyor, the expanded diagnostic capability and the ability to easily replace parts ensure that it is very easy to service and maintain the machine. Improved fire protection and more effective control of cooling system allow for optimized operation with maximum operational reliability.
- Waste wood processing
- Refuse derived fuel processing
- Separate drive unit for scraper floor and floating infeed roller for optimum intake of materials and high output
- Impervious to obstructions due to freely oscillating flails, continuous shredding thanks to load-sensing material infeed
- Latest engine and emissions control technology, compliance with the EU Stage V emissions standards, exhaust system made entirely of stainless steel, thermally shielded with highest quality integral insulation
- Lowerable rear conveyor* ensures very short set-up times and maximum accessibility and ease of maintenance for the flail drum, tools and rear basket (*optional)
- Rear conveyor 4 m or 6 m long* (*optional)
- Freely oscillating flails of the flail drum, with a flywheel mass of approx. 2.5 m. tons, have flail tips that can be replaced individually and adapted for specific materials (e.g. hard metal or armored tips)
- Easy-to-exchange fine-shredding basket*, the mesh size (30 – 400 mm) determines the grain size of the output material, (*optional)
- Special basket* with 3D technology for processing waste wood, for improving the structural composition of the end product (*optional)
|Total weight (kg)||19000|
|Length (mm)||11780 or 13250|
|Height (mm)||3000 or 4150|
|Transport width (mm)||2500|
|Transport height (mm)||3960 or 3850|
|Transport length (mm)||9770 or 9850|
|Engine type||diesel engine|
|Marke||MTU 6R 1300|
|Exhaust level||Stage V/EPA Tier 4f|
|Motor power (kW/PS)||390/530|
|Fuel tank (l)||450 or 600* (*option)|
|Torque (Nm)||2600 Nm at 1300 rpm|
|Engine type 2||MTU 6R 1300|
|Exhaust level||Euromot III A|
|Motor power (kW/PS)||390/530|
|Torque (Nm)||2460 Nm at 1300 rpm|
|Length (mm)||4000 or 6000* (*option)|
|Belt speed (m/s)||2|
|Height (mm)||3000 or 4150* (*option)|
|Speed (min-1)||850-1000 rpm (dep. on engine speed)|
|Number of Flail teeth||36|
|Loading width (mm)||2670|
|Loading height (mm)||2180|
|Infeed height (mm)||538|