DoppstadtSM 620 K Plus Crawler
The SM 620 K Plus renders its services resting on a robust two-speed steel track chassis using 500 mm wide steel tracks.
By default, the SM 620 K Plus is configured for two-fraction screening. However, the machine can produce a third fraction by means of coarse grating, vibrating screen or star screen, and a fourth by applying a windsifter to the rear conveyor. All equipment is available separately.
Thanks to the Load Sensing System, a key upgrade from the preceding SM 620 K Profi, the machine is capable of multitasking, meaning it can be operated while driving.
Another important piece of news affects the Deutz engine. Since new exhaust regulations have to be met, the Stage IIIB/Tier 3 engine had to be replaced with a Stage IV/Tier IV compatible unit. On this occasion, we have also enhanced tank capacity from 300 to 400 liters.
The feeding hopper of the screening machine is worth the price of admission alone. The overall volume is now a generous 7,0 m³ , placing the SM 620 K Plus on the same level with siblings SM 620 K, SM 620 SA, and 720 SM in this category.
Both rear and lateral discharging transport belts have been lengthened as well. Sideways, the belt can be extended up to 5.250 mm, an additional 500 mm compared with the predecessor. The rear belt allows for a total length of 5.500 mm, a plus of 750 mm. As a result, the SM 620 K Plus gives some extra leeway in case machine and material hopper have to be placed at some distance from each other.
Last but not least, we have relocated the operating unit to the rear, allowing for better load control adjustment while also enhancing operational safety.
Many novelties, many advantages: The trommel screen machine SM 620 K Plus lets you take the future in your hands.
Like all Doppstadt SM machines the SM 620 K Plus happily accepts waste and raw materials of all types for screening. It is equally suitable for compost, earths, light construction waste, wood, biomass, sand, and gravel.
- Heavy-duty tracklaying chassis
- Self-propelled via remote control unit
- Large feeding hopper capacity with over 7 m³ (9 yd³) volume
- Loading height 2,9 m (9,5 ft) only
- Load-sensing system: among others, allows simultaneous driving andworking
- Track chassis with lifting kinematic for optimum machine leveling on uneven ground
- Fast changing system for trommel or star screen insert
- Diesel engine with low fuel consumption - exhaust standard Tier 4 final
- low operation costs, highest throughput capacity
- Extensive health and safety kit, complete machine control placed in the rear
- Additional hydraulic connections to operate numerous optional equimpment
|Total weight (kg)||24000|
|Transport width (mm)||3000|
|Transport height (mm)||3400|
|Transport length (mm)||12730|
|Make||DEUTZ TCD 3.6 L4|
|Exhaust level||EUROMOT IV / Tier 4 final|
|Motor power (kW / PS)||90 / 122 (@ 2000 rpm)|
|Fuel tank (l)||400|
|Torque (Nm)||max. 480 bei 1600 rpm|
|Belt speed (m/s)||1,6|
|DISCHARGE CONVEYOR SIDE|
|Belt speed (m/s)||3,1|
|Mesh size (mm)||8 bis 100|
|Mesh type||square or round|
|Drum wall thickness (mm)||6 bis 10|
|Drum speed (min-1)||0-20|
|Screening area (mq)||30,2|