DoppstadtSELECTOR 400 Stationary
When it comes to mixed material streams, be it commercial waste, oversize bulky waste, or building rubble, a real expert is needed. Thanks to its spiral shaft technology, the Selector 400 is able to process even difficult-to-separate materials, breaking them up quickly, reliably and cleanly.
Mixed material streams typically tend to be extensively intertwined or stuck together – and thus are very difficult to separate. In cases where other technologies just give up, the Selector 400 from Doppstadt really shines. Thanks to its compact design, it is well-equipped to separate materials that resist separation. The particularly rugged tools do not even leave any spots for tough materials to grab onto, thus preventing any intertwining. In addition, it does not have any electronics installed, which significantly reduces the machine's vulnerability to wear and tear and breakdown.
The patented spiral shafts form the heart of the Selector 400. By leveraging different size classes, they ensure a thorough removal of any misshapen, bulky foreign objects during the initial separation stage. The spiral shaft screening deck provides an ample screening surface with two modules, each 2x2 m in size.
The Selector 400 does not only impress in terms of stability but also as a result of its great flexibility: The machine can be driven using the additional hydraulic connection available on the DW series or other suitable third-party machines or with the aid of a separate hydraulic unit.
- Waste wood processing
- Landfill mining
- Commercial waste recycling
- Refuse derived fuel processing
- Construction waste
- Compost screen overflow
- Smooth processing of difficult-to-screen material streams that can easily wrap around the rotor and thus cause significant wear and tear
- Use of auxiliary hydraulic drive available on other Doppstadt products or even from other third-party machines or a separate hydraulic unit
- Mobile hook lift design, compact transport dimensions, short setup times
- Simple, rugged and compact design, no electronics and low-wear technology ensure a high level of process reliability
- Low energy consumption and very low operating costs
- Also suited for especially inhomogeneous materials without any pre-shredding
- Active screen openings prevent clogging or jamming of the screen surface – and thus ensure a consistent screening quality
|Total weight (kg)||ca. 9200|
|Length (mm)||ca. 8700|
|Width (mm)||ca. 2550|
|Height (mm)||ca. 3800|
|Transport width (mm)||2500|
|Transport height (mm)||2650|
|Transport length (mm)||6700|
|Make||Powered by additional hydraulic connection of a pre-shredder (min. 85 l/min. at 300 bar) or optionally via separate hydraulic power unit|